Re: PF Exhibits on 18 JUN 05

ADavidhazy wrote:

The PhotoForum members' gallery/exhibit space was updated JUN 18 2005. Authors with work now on display at http://www.rit.edu/~andpph/gallery.html include:

           Kostas Papakotas - broken ship 2
           Howard Leigh - US Mail box
           Emily L. Ferguson - Copley Square - Boston
           Steve Shapiro - Beach Front Property, Carmel, CA
           Bob Talbot (Qkano) - Words
           Andrew Davidhazy - Twist

"TWIST" Neat shot. My wife and I were just talking about time and such at dinner last night...... 8^)

Seriously, my son the Mechanical Engineer had a better grasp ofthe explanation ...... Sure made us think.

Bob