redundency resolved

for those contemplating a digital wallet that will change with your needs
or even just considering a portable hard drive, these might be worth
looking at..

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=7523194566
(nothing to do with me other than I bought one)

I'll run it through it's paces when it arrives and let you know how good it
is, but the idea that it can access other USB devices or memory types
through a reader has a great appeal :-)

Ugly as it may be, it seems versatile

karl