Re: Vintage or Obsolete? (was Re: phase one and blad?)

Certainly.

While I´m almost 100% digital now when it comes to photography, my M2, my Leicaflex SL, and my Rolleiflex 2.8 E will stay with me (and even see a film or two from time to time, just to revive the feeling of heavy brass gears spinning). A mint (!) Leica II with its Summar lens will keep them company (it is six years older than I am - and I am far from mint.....).

Only from my cold, dead hands....

Per Öfverbeck
http://foto.ofverbeck.se