Re: phase one and blad?

Hi Herschel,

I'm afraid that all the delivery and customs and insurance will make the final cost too high. Principally I have a 500C chrome with Planar 80/2,8 C T* coated chrome lens, A12 back, NC2 prism (45 degrees), rapid winding crank, left-hand handle with shutter release, back cover, no lens cap. According to KEH grading system it is in bargain condition, while the glass is very clean and all shutter speeds work as expected; self-timer works.

I've been thinking about selling it (sometimes), but not so urgently. It stands and gathers a little bit dust and I use it (and also my Mamiyaflex C2) for BW shooting occasionally (used to use it more often about 2 years ago). I think I can perfectly cope with only one MF camera and C2 is good enough for Tri-X.

We don't have local Hasselblad maintenance shop here (it's in Finland), but it has been for overall maintenance at Tallinn TV station cameras and optics workshop, where a legendary old Mr. Rudolf Baumer does such jobs.

Does one grand looks just for such piece of equipment? (Or about 845 Euros?)

Say no, and I keep it :)

Regards,

Peeter

Herschel Mair wrote:

Hi Peeter
So tell me about the 500C  How much do you want for it?
It's an old machine... is it in good condition (Will it work for me for a couple of years pro shooting?
and what do you have in the way of lenses? Thos old uncoated zeiss lenses?
Let's talk

*/Peeter Vissak <pv@xxxxxx>/* wrote:

    Herschel Mair wrote:

    > Is anyone getting rid of an old Hasselblad (500cm etc., ) and a
    phase
    > one back.at a rediculously low price cause they're upgrading?
    >
    > Herschel

    500C - yes
    phase1 - no

    Let's make half the deal!