RE: digital future - was something else.

Jeff,

I agree.  It is like saying that the really good paintings are made with
a triple zero, sable brush.

On the other hand, it is interesting to wonder what it would be like if
PJ's only carried Speed Graphics.  There was a neat scene in "The
Aviator", where HH was besieged by a mob of PJ's, that emphasized the
tons of spent flash bulbs crunching under foot.

AZ

Build a Lookaround!
The Lookaround Book, 4th ed.
Now an E-book.