Re: darkroom chemicals

Hmmm. A book!  Could be.

Not really. Some students I have want a debate about what chemicals to use. I know what I prefer, but I thought I'd hear with others have to say.

I've always had a problem with powders (the preference in the class so far). They don't completely dissolve and can make little bursts of over-developed spots on the paper or negative.

I prefer liquids.

I appreciate the input from PhotoForum members.   Thank you.

Marilyn

Leave gentle fingerprints on the
soul of another for the angels to read.

                                               Proverb