re: Gallery this week

At 11:17 -0500 5/26/05, Don Roberts wrote:
Jim Snarski - Backyard Bambi
Aside from the Bambi reference which always puts me off I like the photo. We have whitetails around here and they are a pest exceeding even rabbits in their destruction of gardens. But I still think they are gorgeous creatures in the right setting. And this at least appears to be a natural setting. I can't say much about improving the photo except to tighten up around the edges. A little too much black for me.

I agree about the title...it wasn't one of my best efforts....probably just should have called it Odocoileus Hemionus Columbianus....or maybe just *Deer*..... * >) .....what took this picture out of the ordinary for me were the two out of focus trees that provided the frame....it gave the image a sort of *Secret Garden* feel that I really like....thanks for your comments....I appreciate your insights

Jim
Baja Oregon