Re: Gallery this week

Apologies, Greg.  I am usually more careful than that.  Perhaps the close proximity of Missouri to Iowa had something to do with it.
Don

Gregory Fraser wrote:
Don thanks for commenting even if you do need to watch the mid-westernization of my last name. I moved from Canada to Missouri and in the 10 or so years I lived there nobody ever spelled my name correctly. You were closer than those Missourians though. They not only changed the 's' to a 'z' but added and 'i'.

Greg Fraser
Past Master of Funk
http://home.golden.net/~fraserg

Greg Frazer - Sunday Drive
Another grab shot but in focus.  Nicely done, bisecting the
frame with
the earnest photographer on one side and the child obviously thinking
"Doesn't Dad ever put that stupid camera down.  I hope he is watching
the road." on the other.  Not a world beater but cute.

Don Roberts

Don Roberts *  Bittersweet Productions  *  Iowa City, IA
The most famous amongst us will never be as famous
 as Gilligan. - Luis Gottardi