RE: Gallery this week

Don thanks for commenting even if you do need to watch the mid-westernization of my last name. I moved from Canada to Missouri and in the 10 or so years I lived there nobody ever spelled my name correctly. You were closer than those Missourians though. They not only changed the 's' to a 'z' but added and 'i'.

Greg Fraser
Past Master of Funk
http://home.golden.net/~fraserg