RE: I thought this was interesting

Jim,

That's wonderful!  How long ago was that on the air?  Do you agree that
the bit about the new shovel is typical equipment freak?  Maybe you
could post a snipet of the script.

Just to keep on topic - Michael Palin did a film documentary "Full
Circle." The companion book and web site has
excellent photos by Basil Pao.

http://www.palinstravels.co.uk/photo-6-1

AZ

Build a Lookaround!