Re: I thought this was interesting

>>>About the hereunder massage signed Bob, I think I was not well understand.

I speak about   " author writers,  who debate of pencils, or pens and inks".

And not of collectors of pencils, or pens and inks who debate of
pencils, or pens and inks.

Photograhers have to speak of photography, and a very limited time
about technic, unfortunately it seem to be  he exact contrary.>>>

I understood you. I did mention (writers) because some writers debate everything I posted. That is; nibs, ink, paper, etc. I use Parker '51s on a daily basis. Every collector I know is a devout user. I am very interested in inks, nibs, and papers because they affect my ability to write, just as filters and cameras affect the photographer's ability to shoot.

As a user, I can tell you how much a problem like a rough nib or the wrong type of paper/ink can make writing a real chore.

Bob
?