Re: I thought this was interesting

Title: Re: I thought this was interesting
Fact is, pen collectors (and writers) do indeed debate pencils, inks, and
pens. Some of these debates often turn nasty. However, they are often useful
debates. Quality often makes the difference between a good pen or a great
pen; the occasional user. I love a Parker '51 for daily use and I have my
opinions about that pen and other pens. Collectors often have opinions just
as strong as camera people have.....

Bob

  - and for this very reason, perhaps Bob and others here would like to write some articles for my support newsletter, Office (and art) Supply Junkie, which I will be reviving sometime this year. Photography supply fetish certainly applies.

Julian