Re: Textbook on photography and studio lighting.

Jim:

Thank you for your recommendation and input. Following your advice and
Marilyn's I have ordered this text from Amazon. Seems to be a very detailed
text and I am looking forward to reading it.

Best regards,

--
Dr. Joseph Chamberlain, D.D.S.
Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery