Re: file comparison software

Ken:

I was hoping for some software that would simplify the process and compare
the contents of folders updating the files in both directions. I am
currently using both a PowerMac and a Powerbook. It can be quite confusing
at times to keep track of which files were last updated on the notebook and
which were last updated on the notebook. I have heard of "You Synchronize"
but haven't actually used it.

Thank you again for your suggestion and input.

Best regards,

--
Dr. Joseph Chamberlain, D.D.S.
Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery