Re: Announcement about Kodak

>>>B and W chemical are far less toxic than color chemistry. ( I did teach in  a
Physic Dept.)
And in case you don't know history the first color pictures were made with
black and white film. >>>

The point was not how toxic b/w is; it was what might happen when Kodachrome is developed in b/w chemistry. I do not know either way and I doubt you do either. No offence. I will give you the effluents are probably not all that toxic if disposed of properly.

By the way, I am quite familiar with early color. Kodachrome is a black and white film as is the Technicolor IB process. Your point has nothing to do with the issue.

Bob