Re: Textbook on photography and studio lighting.

Have to second the recommendation for the Fuqua, Hunter book, "Light:
Science and Magic" Awesome text that emphasizes the behavior of light on
various surfaces, differing angles, etc. It is essential for the great
photographer to understand and incorporate the physical behavior of light.
JE