Re: Personal Opinions

----- Original Message -----
From: "Gregory Fraser" <Gregory.Fraser@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: "List for Photo/Imaging Educators - Professionals - Students"
<photoforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, May 20, 2005 3:27 AM
Subject: Personal Opinions

> Photos found here http://www.rit.edu/~andpph/gallery.html
>
> Museki Abe (Goshikinuma) - Love that title. I have an NEC flat panel
display that I cannot get even close to calibrated and everything is far
brighter than is proper but even with that impediment, I still love the
range of colors in this shot. Composition doesn't thrill me but the colors
seem to be what the image is about so I can live with that.

thank you  for your comments Greg

Mitty