Re: Personal Opinions

Peeter Vissak (Madonna with the Child) - I like the way her hair flows down to her arm which brings me across the child, down her other arm to her hand then back into her hair and up to her head. The lines flow round and round. Its a good pose and I like the posterization. Good shot.

Thanks, Greg!

In fact she was very much uncomfortable in front of the camera and I made a rapid sequence of journalistic shots to choose later (not with any motordrive, but trying to catch that decisive mood manually).

Peeter