Looking for digital camera/Free preview of books

I'm looking for the best digital camera that is small (fits on a belt), has
a minimum delay and is at least 5 mp. Any recommendations?

Also, a PDF of my Workbook for Black and White Photography is now available
as a link (for preview only) on the webpage http://kimmosley.com/workbook

The URL for a preview of Henry Horenstein's new Black and White book is also
on that page.

Thanks so much,

		Kim Mosley