Re: 35 mm film

Sherrie A. Taylor wrote:

On Sun, 2005-05-15 at 03:56 -0700, Marilyn wrote:

Are the rolls of film color film? Have they been in a warm or cool
spot? If the film is color film, there is a chance there has been a color
shift. It would be taking a chance to use that film.

They're color films. I woorry about shoot a whole roll and came out no
good.

You may always use such outdated or suspicious film for experimental shooting or for shots You otherwise wouldn't make.
I mean such kind of shooting You only gain from if OK, but no losses if things turn out sour.

Peeter