Critiques

I read with interest the comments on various aspects of photography, which are a major aspect of this forum, but am I alone in thinking that recently there has been a dearth of criticism of members' photographic submissions? Is that an unspoken criticism in itself???

I admit that I have been very busy lately with work related issues - invigilation and marking - so that my own recent burst of criticism has suddenly stopped, but I plan to resume very soon.

In the meantime, do members have any comments on submissions? Otherwise doesn't it become rather futile putting work up for criticism if no-one wants to say their piece?

Howard