RE: digital images - downloading and backup was: Bride vs Photographer

	1. download from camera to computer (copy1)
	2. copy files to external hard-drive (copy2)
	3. edit images to remove OBVIOUS crap (no subjective decisions)
	4. Burn to CD/DVD (copy3)
	5. edit images with files on hard-disk (a whole different story).
	6. EndOfDay / Automatic backup will copy all changed files to another disk/CD
	7. When the job is complete,
		a) copy images to external HDD (copy1)
		b) burn edited images to CD/DVD (copy2)
		c) delete project files (original+edits) from computer's HDD

	I don't use too many sophisticated tools or software to do this. I prefer to work with simple tools, so software like Syncback for backing up, works just fine for me.

Best regards,
Deen
2005-05-11 10:45:50