Re: Bride vs Photographer

I had a student in the 70's shoot a wedding and there was a green line thru the whole roll. It was a manufacturing mistake by Kodak. But he got lucky the line ran thru the people's legs and knees so he just cropped them off in the enlargements.

I don't really trust digital either. I guess I just paranoid about huge magnets wiping cards clean. Perhaps I should start writing horror flicks instead of taking pictures.