Re: Linux

Hey Tomi,
thanks for your comments. Indeed on Gimp 2.2's documentation page, I could not find description of profiles.
OT: I knew (and we talked before on PF a couple of year's ago) that Spinics.net duplicates PF postings on the web (besides Yahoo groups), but this nabble.com duplication is a news to me. But, if it help in a wider readership/audience/participation, I think there is no harm.
just an observation.
Achal