OT, ebooks

PF'rs,

I've been looking into doing Acrobat, PDF format ebooks. I Googled the
ebook and PDF topics and didn't get much info.  Two things I need to
know are:
(1) is there a web service that handles ebooks for a fee? They would
keep the file "in stock" and ship orders.
(2) If one were to handle the ordering and shipping themselves, how is
the order managed? I use PayPal for "hard" merchandise.

Any thoughts about this topic?

Thanks,

AZ

Build a Lookaround!