Re: Recomeneded Programs

> exifer for exif handling
> irfanview for batch processing
> photofiltre for individual file handling
> photostitch for panoramas
> vuescan for scanning and raw handling
> neatimage for noise reduction and barbie-doll portraits
> jstrip for cleaning
> qimage for printing

> Bob?

Ha, OK Karl

Agree with all those except I've never tried exifer (prefer to write
my own code) nor qimage.

PTGui instead of photostitch?  Which is best? Anyone used both?

Frhed for hacking file formats and generally noodling around inside
files to see what interesting stuff is embedded without the author's
knowlege :o)

I still use Batch Thumbs (Harmware) but there are a lot of other batch
resizers

"The Rename": about the most powerfull batch file renaming system I've
used

SpyBot S&D ... including the TeaTimer ... to keep those nastly little
vermin out of your system

Norton Ghost: to keep copies of your system for the times when you
screw up ...

I could go on ...

Bob