Using studio flashes with a Nikon F2

Nikon F2 has a flash sync terminal to connect external flashes, but not every type of flash can be syncrhonized with every shutter speed setting.

In last session I’ve made, I’ve tried some shots with this Nikon F2 to test it using studio flashes, connected to a bowens flash, but I got completely unexposed negatives, entirely transparent.

After some research, I’ve found the following flash-type synchronization speeds tables for Nikon F2:

http://www.mir.com.my/rb/photography/hardwares/classics/nikonf2/f2/htmls/index3.htm

This talks about four flash types: FP, M, MF and Speedlight, but I don’t know wich one of those categories are the bowens studio flashes I’m using.

Does anyone knows wich is the synchronizing shutter speed setting for Nikon F2 when using studio flashes?

I thought that for Nikon F2 the synch. Speed for flashes are those from 1/80 (The red vertical line in the shutter speed knob) and slowers ...

Thanks