Re: cell phone cam

Unless, of course, they're using one of these which has a Zeiss lens and 2 megapixel resolution:
http://tinyurl.com/8g3d8

Cheers,

Rich Mason

http://richmason.com

On Apr 27, 2005, at 5:20 AM, lookaround360@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

I don't think *anything* is possible. I want someone to show me a clear
picture of a credit card made with a cell phone that has all the
information needed to make an on-line or phone purchase. A more likely
senario is to simply read the numbers to a cell's voice mail. Also, I
find it hard to believe that someone could easily get all nineteen
numbers from a phone card, as you say, with enough success to make
using them a risk.