RE: cell phone cam

Julian,

I don't think *anything* is possible.  I want someone to show me a clear
picture of a credit card made with a cell phone that has all the
information needed to make an on-line or phone purchase.  A more likely
senario is to simply read the numbers to a cell's voice mail.   Also, I
find it hard to believe that someone could easily get all nineteen
numbers from a phone card, as you say, with enough success to make
using them a risk.

AZ

Card Carrying Skeptic