RE: cell phone cam

Here's what you do Alan,

Scan both sides of your credit card and email the file to the list...all of us with phone cams can try out your experiment and hopefully prove you the grand vizier!

Cheers...Trevor

lookaround360@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

Julian,

I don't think *anything* is possible. I want someone to show me a clear
picture of a credit card made with a cell phone that has all the
information needed to make an on-line or phone purchase. A more likely
senario is to simply read the numbers to a cell's voice mail. Also, I
find it hard to believe that someone could easily get all nineteen
numbers from a phone card, as you say, with enough success to make
using them a risk.

AZ

Card Carrying Skeptic

"The optimist believes this is the best of all possible worlds.
 The pessimist fears it's true"  - J Robert Oppenheimer

http://www.geocities.com/tr_cunningham