Re: PF Exhibits on 23 APR 2005

andy who is the artist of the work the women are admiring in your image?

The author of the photograph is a professor colleague of mine by the name of Susan Lakin. She is a graduate of Brooks Institute on the west coast somewhere.

It is either a man trapped in a woman's body or a woman in a man's body - not
sure. Parts of each are apparent in the print exhibited in the gallery - if you
all want a candid tour of the exhibition opening reception you can do so at:
http://www.rit.edu/~661www/news/2005-Faculty-Exhibition/

BTW, I asked for permission to post their likeness (even though you can't tell
who they are unless you know who they are - does that make sense?) from the two
women in my photograph. BTW, without it being obvious I don't think that the
photograph would elicit any emotional or subjective reaction.

g'day!
andy