Re: PF Gallery 26April05

Greg,
Thanks for the comment! As far as the shadows on the bottom, guess I just never thought about it. I don't really do a lot of cropping on my images. But, thanks for the advice, and I will try that!

Leslie

Leslie Spurlock (Title intentionally left blank) - I like the way the people all form lines radiating out of the central figure. I don't understand though why you didn't crop the shadows laying peacefully along the bottom of the frame. To me they tend to kill the sense of motion that the rest of the images screams. Beautiful contrast between the blue and orange too.