Re: PF Exhibits on 23 APR 2005

giday,

thank you for commenting on smoke stack image of mine in this week's gallery. i'm making a little study emily. shooting several times a day. if you proceed with similar project do please post the url.

i don't have the vocabulary of criticism just will say my favourites are pini's "Enter the Temple" and leslie's woman arms outstretched. peeter your image and words moved me deeply. i'm just back from a memorial for a dear friend on the west coast who was also a carver. i'm seeing much in wood & trees these days too.

andy who is the artist of the work the women are admiring in your image?

/still unpacking
maggie