Re: PF Exhibits on 23 APR 2005

Actually, I'm getting the shadow even with the lens hood off. Apparently, with the D70, you have to be around 8 feet away from the people if you use it at 17mm and 3 feet away if it's at 35mm (or something like that). Since I like to be upclose and use it at 17mm, this doesn't work for me.
get a shadow with the shade on my wide angle and the onboard flash.
The only ways around it are to take the shade off or use an accessory
flash, which I'm no trying to figure out how to do.