Re: PF Gallery 26April05

Greg!

Thanks!

Gregory Fraser wrote:

Peeter Vissak (Scream) - Looks like a lion trapped in there. Good eye Peeter. Its just abstract enough to entertain. What really impresses me is the spiked bark on the tree. It reminds me of sand ripples on a beach but with pointy little caps. I would have burned a lot more to give it a more ominous look but as Peeter has presented it, I get the feeling of lightness and the heaven-ward pose gives me the feeling the creature's soul is about to ascend to heaven.

I am crazy about that bark and there is so much of it!!!
But some trees are 21 grams lighter than some others and it's sometimes disturbing to be the eyewitness of the lightening process :~

Cheerio!

Peeter