Re: Photo forum

At 7:08 AM -0600 4/24/05, Bob Maxey wrote:
So folks, if you ask, I will tell you what I think. Remember, you asked.

Interesting, this concern for making people mad. Given how many different ways there are to say something, it should be possible to critique without evoking rage. And we're not talking about a big deal here. It's just a weekly gallery, not a portfolio critique to get into grad school or into a job.

Most of all, to me, if you put the image up on the gallery page I assume you want to know what others think of it. Why would you put it out there if you didn't?

In essence - you asked.

--
Emily L. Ferguson
mailto:elf@xxxxxxxx 508-563-6822