Re: PF Exhibits on 23 APR 2005

Thanks so much for the review! Also, Emily responded earlier that the face needs more light. I agree. I'm surprised I haven't gotten that before about this image. It's been on my gallery and submitted elsewhere with a lot of favorable responses. To me, it definitely needs more light on the face, but I did what I could with the equipment I had. I don't have an off-camera flash, and the on camera flash creates a shadow with my wide angle. I think that this image on my gallery looks a little better than it does here, but either way, Emily is correct.
>                Leslie Spurlock -

I feel drawn into this image by the open arms, and the wide angle.