From: owner-photoforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:owner-photoforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of Peeter Vissak
Sent: Tuesday, April 26, 2005 1:23 PM
To: List for Photo/Imaging Educators - Professionals - Students
Subject: Brief comments on PF Exhibits on 23 APR 2005

Hi!

Pini's picture shows once again, that it is possible to paint some light
on the stone. Or to find that particular wall where there is still some
adhesive light on it.
I know Pini is mastering this kind of light capturing more and more -
I've seen him working in South-Estonian sandstone caves where he turned
my attention to some specific optical paradoxes.

Regards,

Peeter