Re: Photo forum

>>>There are a lot of reasons to avoid it for sure.
First and foremost, it's all too easy to upset the author by both
intended criticism and perceived sleights. Not everyone welcomes the
reactions to their comments. It's safest to only comment on images you
like :)>>>

I do not like to critique other's work, either. I see the same problem when a writer submits work for review and critique. They ask for an honest review but many seldom want it.

If you are brutally honest you offend. To be sure, you are not out to offend, but brutal honesty often causes brutal anger. On a mailing list, you really cannot go into great detail and fully explain why you think a photographer's work lacks.

So folks, if you ask, I will tell you what I think. Remember, you asked.

Bob