Re: Photo forum

They ask for an honest review but many seldom want it.<<<<

That's an immature person. Giving them the truth about your feelings develops character in both of you. It's hard, and unfortunate but also generous and in most cases nurturing.

I was taught along time ago, that to teach a subject will show you how much you really know. I think critiques do the same thing. You may offend (but that's not the intent, so no harm is really done) but you may also teach and for yourself, learn what you really know about the subject.

Take care,
Gregory david Stempel
FIREFRAMEi m a g i n g
www.americanphotojournalist.com