RE: PF Exhibits on 02 APR 05

I've not used a film for years. I still have film archive going back to
about 1970 having lost some vital negatives around the 1959-1969 era, but I
do have negative archive of 1949-1958 or so including my first box camera
photo of my nan. I had done printing out with printing out paper and
sunlight before, putting them in the window.  I have some wartime colour
film taken by dad of me being held up "proudly - I hope" by mum.  I think it
is feraniacolour.

The film 1959 - 1969 showed my transition from a nice "intelligent" boy to a
young defective madman.  This was at the hands of the senior church leaders
around here because I thought there was life on Mars.  I went for help from
psychiatry but only received mind clouding pills and was severely injured by
psychosurgery.

My experience appears to me to show that the power of the church is based on
a lot of deception and mental illness.  My experience of Christians has been
that they are devils as the Moslems say.

I did not know that ET was a heresy and to suggest that Jesus was ET was a
blasphemy.  If I had known I would have kept quiet and survived.

However a man came here, a friend, and tricked me into allowing him access
to these negative files which he put through the shredder.

It was a repetition of this offence to Christianity than my friend Maia was
subjected to the atrocity of a full frontal leucotomy and now just stands,
nude, and stares. (She had proof)

It is of interest to photography that my use of hardcopy did not stop its
destruction and that had it survived they could have been used as evidence
in a prosecution.

I would ask that Photographers to enter these gulags of the church, the
mental hospitals, where dissenters have their brains removed or poisoned,
and photograph with full typed detailed description of the process, starting
with the dissenter being enticed into a discussion with the priest.  The use
of hypnotism to get the details of their offence and the training to confess
to imagined crimes the insertion of mad ideas into the victims minds,
followed by their capture by a psychiatric workers, the interview by the
psychiatrist, the procedure to destroy the brain, the training to
automatically obey orders and carry out simple tasks and their subsequent
discharge as a mental defective.

Photograph every stage, particularly when they are dragged naked and
screaming from their bed to the operating theatre.  Their fear as they are
held down while holes are made and the knife thrust into their brain.  The
"wonderful" change should be described as their subsequent inanity.

The magic bullet, slaves for the sex industry and zombies for the production
line.

That is the truth....  They (the priests) even commit murder in order to
frame one of their victims, two birds with one stone.

They call it "Supreme Unction".

Tell me would Jesus have done any of that?

I've heard of an attractive young woman who had a birthmark on her forehead
being turned out of her flat, her possessions taken her means of livelihood
destroyed and left to starve on the street. I found her on the street and
helped her with £50.  Her attackers were Christians who acted like this
because of a line in the Old Testament that says that a person with a mark
is an anathema to God.  (Its in Leviticus).

Would Jesus have done that?

Go and photograph these things and publish - and the "healed" madly dancing
in the isles with their broken legs screaming in pain.  In Mr Bush's Church.

Was it oil he invaded Iraq for, or religious zeal.  Are we to see a
Christian crusade to convert the world to Baptist Christianity?

Go photograph the faith healing services and the effect on those that
receive to Holy Spirit, by hypnotism! They fall, convulse then sleep on the
floor for several minutes.  (It's quite pleasant!)

Has the Devil entered the world?  Go and photograph.

Film is better, it is slightly more difficult to falsify. And you can look
at it. And it is evidence in court.  And it is real....

Go and photograph.

Publish in the New York Times and the Telegraph and in the "New Scientists".

Chris.