Re: PF Exhibits on 02 APR 05

> And I agree with you that film will cease to be the basic mode of
> image getting very, very  soon.  One more Christmas gift season and
> the jig is up for film.

Speaking to a photographic educator at an arts festival last weekend, she
said she has recently noticed a resurgence of workers back to the old
techniques, like cyanotypes, by those not interested in digital.

A feeling I have had for some time is that colour prints will go largely to
digital, monochrome will stay largely with darkroom workers (although from
recent personal printing experience I am not 100% convinced on this), and
slides or transparancies will fade away.

Jim Thyer
Australia.