To: "List for Photo/Imaging Educators - Professionals - Students" <photoforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, April 05, 2005 1:38 PM
Subject: Re: Bait and Switch?

I said I don't support those companies, all of the Microsoft software I use came with the computer I use, I don't buy any of their software as additions, for word processing I use Lotus, again software which came with the computer.

Yes I realize ACR can do all the processing I mentioned, the problem is it just doesn't do it well!
Terry L. Mair
Mair's Photography
158 South 580 East
Midway, Utah 84049