Re: Photo books

Terry <terry@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:

> Just two questions
> 1. How many has he sold?
> 2. Does he already have a large following?

Sounds like they're selling pretty quickly compared to his
dye-transfer prints; he's mentioned making multiple book sales rather
more often than multiple print sales.  But I'm not privy to his sales
figures (if I were I probably couldn't pass them on).

The books are *really* impressive.

He has a fairly small but long-term following, I think.

I suppose since we're discussing him it's only fair to give his URL:
<http://ctein.com>.  You can get a good idea of the photography, but
not so much of the prints of course.  The prints are just amazing.
Both the dye transfer and the digital inkjet.

And he'll be in town here in Minneapolis next week, so I probably get
to see some of the books and perhaps prints in person again (other
than the prints I own myself, which I see every day).