RE: Online self publishing

Dan,

Regarding laying out and designing your book -  I just ordered Flip
Album after trying the free download.  It is a terrific virtual book
program.  I first tried it (or something similar)  at the Charles
Dodgson show at the Chicago Art Institute.

Go to: http://www.flipalbum.com

A book layout can easily be tested with the "feel" of a real book. It is
quite charming, in fact.  Unfortunately there is no way to view flip
albums other than off a CD, so internet sharing is out. One can
"publish" the CD's.

When it arrives and I get to play with it some more, I'll post another
note to PF.

AZ

Build a Lookaround!
The Lookaround Book, 2nd ed.