Re: PF Galleries on 2005-02-26

> How exciting - too be cut off by snow. We are in for a cold spell.  It
could
> last out March.

It's awful weather, freezing slush tonight.  The Army has been called in to
help the emergency services and the Channel traffic is stacked on the M20.
I'm certainly not planning on slithering out there to take any pix.

Stay warm and dry up there.  Kent and Sussex is a big no-no at the moment
and no sign of any let-up.

Polly