Re: PF Galleries on 2005-02-26

In a message dated 3/1/2005 6:01:33 AM Eastern Standard Time, bpoliver2@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
quite a few
Gate pictures posted in various places - most of them with a friend or
relative stiffly posing and grinning beneath an orange shower curtain.   I'm
pleased to say yours does NOT fall into that category - the shadows on the
orange add to the interest and that lens flare(?) + the meditators appeals
to this jaded 'Swingin' London Child of the 60s'   - cool man. :-)
From this geriatric remnant of the 60s thanks for the review. I was looking for something where the gates were secondary. It will be more apparant in next weeks submission.
Dave