RE: PF Galleries on 2005-02-26

How exciting - too be cut off by snow. We are in for a cold spell.  It could
last out March.

I'm in Wimbledon, SW19, not far from Kent.  Hi there! Best wishes....

Chris.

:> I'm in Kent, UK -  rural and cut off by the snow, ice and accidents
:> almost
:> all of today!
:> There are one or two small flower shops in the surrounding small towns
:> and
:> villages though it's usually the village stores and filling stations
:> where
:> bunches of flowers and plants are seen displayed outside.  There used to
:> be
:> flower stall outside the local hospital and station but I haven't noticed
:> any for a couple of years or more.
:>
:> Polly
:>