Fw: Photoforum Gallery 19 February 2005

<snipped for brevity>

> Other ways that the postbox fits in or stands out from the surroundings
> The mailbox as part of the landscape, but not necessarily the main
> object of the photo
> I found this interesting:
> http://www.civilization.ca/cpm/histbox/welcom~1.htm#intro
> Rich Mason

Many thanks for the link.  Fascinating - to put it mildly!  Many thanks for
all the additional, inspiring suggestions too. :o)

I won't be seeing my 59th Birthday again so it's highly unlikely I'll ever
'sell' photographs as photography is a new retirement hobby for me, purely
for my own pleasure rather than anything else.  However, I would very much
like my own, personal albums and 'documentary series' of the mailbox and
maybe a few other places in our local surroundings.

It's a busy tourist area and people often say that area of the town has been
"photographed to death" - true enough - but there are always new angles and
opportunies in my opinion.

Polly