New topic - question...

----- Original Message -----
From: "Bob Talbot" <BobTalbot@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
> Perhaps arguing this on PF is not the place to find an answer: maybe
> we should all ask half a dozen non-photographers.
> I suspect the concensus would be pretty much like the dictionary
> definitions.  It's only when we start to get picky that things get
> confused ...
>
> Bob

And on that note -

I have a new question, and it is valid. How cold is too cold for a computer's hard drive?

My new studio is heated (for now) with a portable kerosene heater lighted only when the room is in use. Ideally, I would like to keep my computer in the same room. But the temp. could sometimes get below freezing.

So, is there a point where the room could get too cold for the hard drive?

Shyrell Melara

For the Quality You Deserve!
Melara Family Photography
http://shyrellmelara.tripod.com